Designed for vehicles with a recessed oil filter landing, the sūsa oil filter spacer offers features for differing scenarios: use the spacer alone to add facility for installing miniature sending units, or use in conjunction with a sandwich adapter plate to install an oil cooling system.
Spacer plate is machined from billet aluminum and finished in titanium-gray durable anodizing.
- Space oil filter out from recessed location
- Setrab ProLine M22 ports for plumbing versatility with ProLine fitting system (not included)
- Self-contained thermostatic oil valve with pressure-relief function
- Quad-seal O-ring for positive seal against filter landing
- Lightweight aluminum construction with durable anodized finish
- 2X threaded 1/8" NPT ports & port plugs for installing sending units, probes, adapters, etc.